STECK MANUFACTURING - STC32923 - Super Easy Wedge
Features and Benefits
- Provides more power and has a larger surface area allowing for larger openings and better weight distribution resulting in a smaller chance of damage to a vehicle when trying to unlock it
- The Super Easy Wedge has a contact area of 2-1/2" x 4-1/2" equaling 11.25 square inches multiplied by 15 psi giving the wedge 168.75 pounds of force
- The Super Easy Wedge will also have a taffeta print on the exterior with a 30 gauge polypropylene insert for stiffness which will lead to ease of insertion into the vehicle.
- The Super Easy Wedge, as well as our Easy Wedge, are inserted to create a controlled opening of the vehicle door. Once inserted, inflate the wedge to the desired size and you can insert your BigEasy unlocking tool to safely unlock the vehicle
- The bulb has been increased by 50% allowing for fewer compressions to fill the wedge
Many of today's new vehicles have tighter doors and may require additional pressure and surface area to spread the force along the door when performing unlocks. New vehicles are being built with sturdier window frames that may require additional pressure when unlocking the vehicle. Larger vehicles have larger doors which also may require additional pressure when performing unlocks. The Super Easy Wedge is the perfect tool for you to assist in these cases.